Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aus meinem Scroll-Archiv/ from my archives

Here are the last scrolls I did before my long break from anything medival- the years 2008 to 2009. ( If anybody is interested I can give you the references to these scrolls, just tell me)

This was my first try on Cadels. I loved doing it and because I enjoyed it so much... I plan to do it again!
















This was the fairwell scroll for one very special friend - a woman with an enormous heart. Unfortunatly I did not get a chance to see her since she moved back to the states.















The last two scrolls were for a couple. My first ones with pergamenata. It was very hard to do the calligraphy as I did not have the tools for preparing the surface of the paper for the calligraphy. Still I think they are beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Those cadels are amazing! You have such a fine hand with a pen. *goes back to writing her lines with an envious sigh*

    ReplyDelete