Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The leaves series #1 & 2

Its been over a year since my last post. I actually can not say I have been buzy with art but nevertheless I got one projetct finished and it is the first of a series that I want to dedicate to my Mama B! You know who you are!
Inspiration für motive: I went out for a walk with the dog of my parents a couple of years ago. It was fall and I just had bought my first digital camera. I saw skeletons of leaves alongside the trail and thats what caught my imagination...



in the process #1&2
Technique: Selfmade "Rotbuschtinte" on Aquarell paper. Washed off several times and applied new to the paper.
#1 almost finnished

#1 finished, unsigned and not framed

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Simply beautiful! You have really done a gorgeous job with this. It is compelling, seductive and simply lovely. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete